First new music from my band in like three years.....
changey
2005-01-21 14:56:00 UTC
.....on www.myspace.com/miocene
Go there or go to hell.
but I don't think I believe in hell.
I'll wait until I can listen at work on a decent connection I think.
Although I am wondering why you didn't post in your "own" group? At the
very least you could have crossposted.
they kicked him out of alt.music.miocene
[ctrl][alt][del]
2005-01-21 17:28:03 UTC
.....on www.myspace.com/miocene
Go there or go to hell.
but I don't think I believe in hell.
I'll wait until I can listen at work on a decent connection I think.
Although I am wondering why you didn't post in your "own" group? At the
very least you could have crossposted.
Crosspoasting is against all usenet etiquette and I'll thank you not to
implicate me in such depravity.

Does anyone even check it any more? I've not looked in ages.

[ctrl]
retrovium
2005-01-25 11:06:43 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
.....on www.myspace.com/miocene
Go there or go to hell.
but I don't think I believe in hell.
I'll wait until I can listen at work on a decent connection I think.
Although I am wondering why you didn't post in your "own" group? At the
very least you could have crossposted.
Crosspoasting is against all usenet etiquette and I'll thank you not to
implicate me in such depravity.
Hahaha, learnt your lesson have you? ;)
Buggered if I know, don't think I've seen a post there for a while.
[ctrl][alt][del]
2005-01-26 20:45:12 UTC
Post by retrovium
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
.....on www.myspace.com/miocene
Go there or go to hell.
but I don't think I believe in hell.
I'll wait until I can listen at work on a decent connection I think.
Although I am wondering why you didn't post in your "own" group? At the
very least you could have crossposted.
Crosspoasting is against all usenet etiquette and I'll thank you not to
implicate me in such depravity.
Hahaha, learnt your lesson have you? ;)
I had no idea how time-consuming the whole thing was. You have to check the
newsgroups obsessively, feverishly, in a frenzy of pointless timewasting
activity, in order to be a sucessful troll (see above =D) and I've just got
too much FUN stuff to do, get meh.
Post by retrovium
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Does anyone even check it any more? I've not looked in ages.
Buggered if I know, don't think I've seen a post there for a while.
There hasn't really been much to talk about. Our own messageboard is a lot
like that kind of industructable bacteria which will survive and propagate
in any conditions, but the newsgroup was made of less stern stuff. We were
flushed out by the Domestos of Apathy. =\

[ctrl]
retrovium
2005-01-27 11:31:56 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
.....on www.myspace.com/miocene
Go there or go to hell.
but I don't think I believe in hell.
I'll wait until I can listen at work on a decent connection I think.
Although I am wondering why you didn't post in your "own" group? At the
very least you could have crossposted.
Crosspoasting is against all usenet etiquette and I'll thank you not to
implicate me in such depravity.
Hahaha, learnt your lesson have you? ;)
I had no idea how time-consuming the whole thing was. You have to check the
newsgroups obsessively, feverishly, in a frenzy of pointless timewasting
activity, in order to be a sucessful troll (see above =D) and I've just got
too much FUN stuff to do, get meh.
Hahaha.
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Does anyone even check it any more? I've not looked in ages.
Buggered if I know, don't think I've seen a post there for a while.
There hasn't really been much to talk about. Our own messageboard is a lot
like that kind of industructable bacteria which will survive and propagate
in any conditions, but the newsgroup was made of less stern stuff. We were
flushed out by the Domestos of Apathy. =\
Yeah, I discovered you had a forum and stuff at work today. It's
amazing what you see when you open your eyes. On a topic related
matter, also managed to listen to the song, bearing in mind I've only
ever heard two Miocene tracks I think, that one was better than the
other I heard. :-D Nah, it was alright actually.

You can never trust household cleaning products, I just don't know how
many more times it has to be proven before the people start revolting.
ryannosaurus
2005-01-27 23:46:23 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
.....on www.myspace.com/miocene
Go there or go to hell.
but I don't think I believe in hell.
I'll wait until I can listen at work on a decent connection I think.
Although I am wondering why you didn't post in your "own" group? At the
very least you could have crossposted.
Crosspoasting is against all usenet etiquette and I'll thank you not to
implicate me in such depravity.
Does anyone even check it any more? I've not looked in ages.
alt.ryannosaurus is kicking your usenet ass, but you can take heart
that amm outposts alt.wipe.my-pooper
[ctrl][alt][del]
2005-01-31 10:54:35 UTC
Post by ryannosaurus
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
.....on www.myspace.com/miocene
Go there or go to hell.
but I don't think I believe in hell.
I'll wait until I can listen at work on a decent connection I think.
Although I am wondering why you didn't post in your "own" group? At the
very least you could have crossposted.
Crosspoasting is against all usenet etiquette and I'll thank you not to
implicate me in such depravity.
Does anyone even check it any more? I've not looked in ages.
alt.ryannosaurus is kicking your usenet ass, but you can take heart
that amm outposts alt.wipe.my-pooper
Not for long. awmp is at deaths' door, but we'll pull it through.

[ctrl]
ryannosaurus
don't squeeze my charmin!
changey

don't squeeze my charmin!
ryannosaurus
2005-02-24 23:32:51 UTC
Post by changey
is it really so easy to create a newsgroup that a.w.m-p was ushered through?
not that i'm complaining, i just want to know.
creating 'em is fairly straightforward, creating them in a fashion
that most servers will carry the things is another set of tasks
altogether...
Post by changey
Post by ryannosaurus