alt.music.miocene down the pan
[ctrl][alt][del]
2004-02-07 21:13:34 UTC
MUCH better.

[ctrl]

"Crissy" <***@romance.biz.ge> wrote in message news:ad7d01c3ed44$bca86f20$***@dev0...
Hello,

I've been lurking in alt.music.miocene for many weeks now and thought it
time to speak up.

Though speaking up is not going to be easy with all the small minded, ego
maniacal, loud mouthed losers that there are in this group. You know and we
all know who you are.

I suppose I should defecate into alt.music.miocene an open sewer it is
attended only by those that are full of it.

Best Regards, hope you sort it out or abandon it,
Caroline.
retrovium II
2004-02-08 13:48:09 UTC
I'm sure [ctrl][alt][del] was just making conversation when they typed
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
MUCH better.
Has something happened that we should know about?
[ctrl]
Caroline.
ohobain
2004-02-11 17:08:39 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
MUCH better.
Has something happened that we should know about?
I think we've been missing the party Dave.
--
Ro.
"Well, well, Mr. Toilet. I thought you were in the Hamptons."
[ctrl][alt][del]
2004-02-12 14:55:51 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
MUCH better.
Has something happened that we should know about?
I think we've been missing the party Dave.
I chased that monkey all over the South of America.

[ctrl]
retrovium II
Was there beer at this party? And was the monkey serving it?
ohobain
2004-02-14 02:19:44 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
MUCH better.
Has something happened that we should know about?
I think we've been missing the party Dave.
I chased that monkey all over the South of America.
Was there beer at this party? And was the monkey serving it?
Serving, hell they brewed it.
Apparently it was about 90% and made from bannanas, but after a sip you
couldn't feel your teeth (or reach them for that matter) so it was a roaring
success.
Bastards, lose my invitation in the post will you....
--
Ro.
"You guys aren't from the RSPCA are you? Cos, like that thing with the
kitten and the bear trap was blown way out of proportion..."
retrovium II
2004-02-19 11:44:46 UTC
I'm sure ohobain was just making conversation when they typed at
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
MUCH better.
Has something happened that we should know about?
I think we've been missing the party Dave.
I chased that monkey all over the South of America.
Was there beer at this party? And was the monkey serving it?
Serving, hell they brewed it.
Apparently it was about 90% and made from bannanas, but after a sip you
couldn't feel your teeth (or reach them for that matter) so it was a roaring
success.
Bastards, lose my invitation in the post will you....
I like the sound of that...