Care to help, anyone?
[ctrl][alt][del]
2004-07-17 16:29:20 UTC
For one reason or another, every time I've tried to post to any ng for
a couple of days it fails, and I get the nice message: "441 Line 3 too
long". Damn that server.
If someone would like to identify that reason, and provide its
solution, I'd be a slightly happier person than I am now, and offer
them one (1) eternity of minor thanks.
I think the only times I've gotten that message was when I was trying to
be a cross posting whore.
Stop cross posting. :-D
Fuckin' A.

[crosspostrl]
retrovium

heheheha
[ctrl][alt][del]
2004-07-19 01:13:17 UTC
Post by retrovium
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
For one reason or another, every time I've tried to post to any ng for
a couple of days it fails, and I get the nice message: "441 Line 3 too
long". Damn that server.
If someone would like to identify that reason, and provide its
solution, I'd be a slightly happier person than I am now, and offer
them one (1) eternity of minor thanks.
I think the only times I've gotten that message was when I was trying to
be a cross posting whore.
Stop cross posting. :-D
Fuckin' A.
[crosspostrl]
I blame you bitch.
heheheha
Pretty soon they'll all know, and then FNMGirly will come back to spank Ryan
and it'll be like 2002 all over again. :D

-[ctrl]