I would just like to say
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-09 12:21:52 UTC
Umm, stuff. Followed by uh.. something else, and crosspost whore dingo's
ate my baby.
I HAGREE WIV DIS PSOT!

[ctrl]
ohobain
2003-08-09 23:02:51 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Umm, stuff. Followed by uh.. something else, and crosspost whore dingo's
ate my baby.
I HAGREE WIV DIS PSOT!
What about the cowbell?

--
Ro.
"You guys aren't from the RSPCA are you? Cos, like that thing with the
kitten and the bear trap was blown way out of proportion..."
ryannosaurus
2003-08-10 07:03:50 UTC
After slamming down double-shots of alt.music.miocene , "retrovium II"
Umm, stuff. Followed by uh.. something else, and crosspost whore dingo's
ate my baby.
SUBSCRIBE!!!
--
______ _____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ________ _____
/ __/ // / _ `/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \(_-</ _ `/ // / __/ // (_-<

mhm31x8
smeeter#39
CoT#420

"Comparing Ronald Reagan and George W Bush is like
comparing a grown man to a garden gnome."
- Ron Reagan Jr.
retrovium II
Do I get free stuff? And to what?
[ctrl][alt][del]

[ctrl]
retrovium II
2003-08-12 11:13:43 UTC
Post by retrovium II
Post by ryannosaurus
ate my baby.
SUBSCRIBE!!!
Do I get free stuff? And to what?
TO BLUE OYSTERCULT!
I don't need no funny colour aphrodisiac to join a cult dammit. Are you
still talking 'bout them?
fnmgirly
2003-08-12 12:09:05 UTC
Post by retrovium II
Post by retrovium II
Post by ryannosaurus
ate my baby.
SUBSCRIBE!!!
Do I get free stuff? And to what?
TO BLUE OYSTERCULT!
I don't need no funny colour aphrodisiac to join a cult dammit. Are you
still talking 'bout them?
They played in Newcastle not so long ago. My Daddy got all 'wow, Blue
Oyster Cult' and stoof. I thought you might like to know that. Because you
are all very silly. Silly silly silly. Cowbells indeed. Those shaky twisty
percussion instruments that look like a small drum with metal beads around
it that you shake. They're better than cowbells any day.
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-15 10:18:39 UTC
Post by fnmgirly
Post by retrovium II
Post by retrovium II
Post by retrovium II
Post by ryannosaurus
ate my baby.
SUBSCRIBE!!!
Do I get free stuff? And to what?
TO BLUE OYSTERCULT!
I don't need no funny colour aphrodisiac to join a cult dammit. Are you
still talking 'bout them?
They played in Newcastle not so long ago. My Daddy got all 'wow, Blue
Oyster Cult' and stoof. I thought you might like to know that. Because you
are all very silly. Silly silly silly. Cowbells indeed. Those shaky twisty
percussion instruments that look like a small drum with metal beads around
it that you shake. They're better than cowbells any day.
That's fightin' talk aroun' here landlubber.

[ctrl]
retrovium II
2003-08-11 11:51:55 UTC
You people and your elite speak. *tsk*
retrovium II
2003-08-12 11:11:03 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
ate my baby.
I HAGREE WIV DIS PSOT!
You people and your elite speak. *tsk*
At least we're not Satanists...
Hang on, are you implying I am?

*confused*
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-15 10:18:11 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
ate my baby.
I HAGREE WIV DIS PSOT!
You people and your elite speak. *tsk*
At least we're not Satanists...
Hang on, are you implying I am?
*confused*
It is not an implication my good man - I happen to KNOW that YOU, along with
these WICCAN FRUITLOOPS happen to be DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the WORSHIP and
GLORIFICATION of SATAN and his EVIL WINGED ARMY.

[ctrl]
retrovium II
2003-08-15 10:33:49 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
ate my baby.
I HAGREE WIV DIS PSOT!
You people and your elite speak. *tsk*
At least we're not Satanists...
Hang on, are you implying I am?
*confused*
It is not an implication my good man - I happen to KNOW that YOU, along with
these WICCAN FRUITLOOPS happen to be DIRECTLY INVOLVED with the WORSHIP and
GLORIFICATION of SATAN and his EVIL WINGED ARMY.
Oh, well, so long as you have proof then. No worries.

Wings are cool.
THE Cast Iron Bitch
2003-08-15 13:02:34 UTC
Post by retrovium II
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Umm, stuff. Followed by uh.. something else, and crosspost
whore
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
dingo's
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
GLORIFICATION of SATAN and his EVIL WINGED ARMY.
Oh, well, so long as you have proof then. No worries.
Wings are cool.
Yeah. And Satan just *wishes* he had some witches instead of those
frootloops.
Lush
2003-08-25 11:53:18 UTC
Hello beautiful

Hows things in Miocene-land? Have you grown any claws yet or are you still a
cudlly pussy cat?

As to the wikkans, you'll find there are almost none here. Some of us do
have our own personal winged armies though.

Lush
[ctrl]
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-26 10:10:28 UTC
Post by Lush
Hello beautiful
Hows things in Miocene-land? Have you grown any claws yet or are you still a
cudlly pussy cat?
Only for you, lover. Still not got the hang of bottom poasting yet, I see -
you wear the conventions of Usenet like purple velvet with paisley. How
*are* things with those delightfully vulgar goff types?
Post by Lush
As to the wikkans, you'll find there are almost none here. Some of us do
have our own personal winged armies though.
RAC?

[ctrl]
Post by Lush
Lush
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Umm, stuff. Followed by uh.. something else, and crosspost
whore
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
dingo's
[ctrl]
Lush
2003-08-26 10:55:28 UTC
Your as much of a tease as ever. You know perfectly well that bottom posting
is a thing of the past. Like corsets and chimney sweeps.

And fucked if I know was RAC is. Read And Conquer?

Speaking of which, things have been a bit quiet lately. Anyone you would
recommend?

Lush
Post by Lush
As to the wikkans, you'll find there are almost none here. Some of us do
have our own personal winged armies though.
RAC?
[ctrl]
Post by Lush
Lush
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Umm, stuff. Followed by uh.. something else, and crosspost
whore
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
dingo's