insight into making good music
changey
2003-08-04 12:48:28 UTC
"I've got a fever...and the only prescription...is more cowbell!"
-Christopher Walken
changey
2003-08-04 15:03:05 UTC
Post by changey
"I've got a fever...and the only prescription...is more cowbell!"
-Christopher Walken
Is that a genuine quote or did you just make that up? Because Christopher
is my friend you know; I'll call him and find out, and if you're lying
he'll
probably come down and kick your ass. =\
it is real, from one of his genius performances on saturday night live. he
was playing the producer for Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper.
[ctrl]
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-05 11:01:06 UTC
Post by changey
was playing the producer for Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper.
Dude, he's going to be so pissed off at you man. I don't want to be around
when Christopher Walken finds out about this. *worries*

[ctrl]
[ctrl]
changey
2003-08-05 11:24:05 UTC
Post by changey
Post by changey
was playing the producer for Blue Oyster Cult's Don't Fear the Reaper.
Dude, he's going to be so pissed off at you man. I don't want to be around
when Christopher Walken finds out about this. *worries*
are you still avoiding sex? i say this because i think all that sperm is
finally backing up into your bloodstream and is making you BATSHIT crazy.
Post by changey
[ctrl]
[ctrl]
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-05 13:56:05 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by changey
when Christopher Walken finds out about this. *worries*
are you still avoiding sex? i say this because i think all that sperm is
finally backing up into your bloodstream and is making you BATSHIT crazy.
It's strange you should say it, 'cuz that's over with now; I am no longer
avoiding sex. Unfortunately sex seems to be avoiding ME and as a result I'm
pretty insane, yes.

But Christopher Walken is still no-one to be trifled with - I remember
seeing him all pissed off about a similarly cow-bell related incident,
yelling over and over "I'll Wilhelm Dafoe YOU you little bastard!" and
spitting all over the unfortunate classically trained actors' suit.

[ctrl]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
[ctrl]
[ctrl]
changey
2003-08-05 16:02:06 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by changey
he'll
probably come down and kick your ass. =\
it is real, from one of his genius performances on saturday night
live.
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
he
Post by changey
when Christopher Walken finds out about this. *worries*
are you still avoiding sex? i say this because i think all that sperm is
finally backing up into your bloodstream and is making you BATSHIT crazy.
It's strange you should say it, 'cuz that's over with now; I am no longer
avoiding sex. Unfortunately sex seems to be avoiding ME
might be the hair.
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
and as a result I'm
pretty insane, yes.
But Christopher Walken is still no-one to be trifled with - I remember
seeing him all pissed off about a similarly cow-bell related incident,
yelling over and over "I'll Wilhelm Dafoe YOU you little bastard!"
i thought it was "I'll Potter Stewart YOU"
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
and
spitting all over the unfortunate classically trained actors' suit.
you wanted him to swallow?
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
[ctrl]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
[ctrl]
[ctrl]
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-08 11:34:35 UTC
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by changey
he'll
probably come down and kick your ass. =\
it is real, from one of his genius performances on saturday night
live.
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
he
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
It's strange you should say it, 'cuz that's over with now; I am no longer
avoiding sex. Unfortunately sex seems to be avoiding ME
might be the hair.
it's not avoiding my hair.
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
and as a result I'm
pretty insane, yes.
But Christopher Walken is still no-one to be trifled with - I remember
seeing him all pissed off about a similarly cow-bell related incident,
yelling over and over "I'll Wilhelm Dafoe YOU you little bastard!"
i thought it was "I'll Potter Stewart YOU"
No, that was Christopher Reeves.
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
and
spitting all over the unfortunate classically trained actors' suit.
you wanted him to swallow?
It seemed to be the polite thing to do; he had, after all, shook him all
night long. baybee.

[ctrl]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
[ctrl]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
[ctrl]
[ctrl]
changey
2003-08-08 14:13:54 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by changey
he'll
probably come down and kick your ass. =\
it is real, from one of his genius performances on saturday night
live.
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
he
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
avoiding sex. Unfortunately sex seems to be avoiding ME
might be the hair.
it's not avoiding my hair.
not even your back hair?
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
and as a result I'm
pretty insane, yes.
But Christopher Walken is still no-one to be trifled with - I remember
seeing him all pissed off about a similarly cow-bell related incident,
yelling over and over "I'll Wilhelm Dafoe YOU you little bastard!"
i thought it was "I'll Potter Stewart YOU"
No, that was Christopher Reeves.
which reminds me of a n old joke:

"Ever Potter Stewart a vegetable?"
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by changey
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
and
spitting all over the unfortunate classically trained actors' suit.
you wanted him to swallow?
It seemed to be the polite thing to do; he had, after all, shook him all
night long. baybee.
don't ph34r da r33p4.
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
[ctrl]