miocene - the harpie and the preacher - Miocene_Cellular Memory_The Harpie and the Preacher.mp3 (00/36)
ryannosaurus
2003-07-11 07:32:00 UTC
usenet tie-in series conclusion. miocene's singer is a special friend,
in fact, I'm sending him the only copy I can (currently) get my hands
on of the only book I've wanted to re-read in a millenium, but that's
another story, and no particular reason to be a usenet story. This
song is sheer genius, and not so much foir the singing, so alt.flamers
that may be lurking can take the singers imaginary dick out of my
moth. True-flonk may replache with my living sphinchter.

Miocene rules the ass of anyone who has ever bent over for them. Their
singer is boldgenug to post auf flonk himself, yet no one will ever
tell you who he is. Well, other than the *him*, should he choose to
re-veal thyself (and twat was wrong with the original vealing?). This
is a goood time for a fuckhead cascade
--
______ _____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ________ _____
/ __/ // / _ `/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \(_-</ _ `/ // / __/ // (_-<

SotM#1
mhm31x8
smeeter#39
CoT#420
HoS#420
X*X#420
Tracker V8.0

"I don't think you've won a war until you have a
beer in the other guy's officers club."
- Col. Ken Allard

"I NOW INFORM YOU THAT YOU ARE TOO FAR FROM REALITY"
- Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf 4-10-03

"It'll take time to restore chaos"
- George W. Bush 4-13-03

"I speak better English than this villain Bush"
- Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf

"Comparing Ronald Reagan and George W Bush is like
comparing a grown man to a garden gnome."
- Ron Reagan Jr.
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-07-15 12:34:00 UTC
Post by ryannosaurus
usenet tie-in series conclusion. miocene's singer is a special friend,
in fact, I'm sending him the only copy I can (currently) get my hands
on of the only book I've wanted to re-read in a millenium, but that's
another story, and no particular reason to be a usenet story. This
song is sheer genius, and not so much foir the singing, so alt.flamers
that may be lurking can take the singers imaginary dick out of my
moth. True-flonk may replache with my living sphinchter.
Miocene rules the ass of anyone who has ever bent over for them. Their
singer is boldgenug to post auf flonk himself, yet no one will ever
tell you who he is. Well, other than the *him*, should he choose to
re-veal thyself (and twat was wrong with the original vealing?). This
is a goood time for a fuckhead cascade
<ahem>

Fookheed.

[ctrl]
Post by ryannosaurus
--
______ _____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ________ _____
/ __/ // / _ `/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \(_-</ _ `/ // / __/ // (_-<
- Ron Reagan Jr.
ryannosaurus
2003-07-18 07:07:24 UTC
After slamming down double-shots of alt.music.miocene ,
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by ryannosaurus
usenet tie-in series conclusion. miocene's singer is a special friend,
in fact, I'm sending him the only copy I can (currently) get my hands
on of the only book I've wanted to re-read in a millenium, but that's
another story, and no particular reason to be a usenet story. This
song is sheer genius, and not so much foir the singing, so alt.flamers
that may be lurking can take the singers imaginary dick out of my
moth. True-flonk may replache with my living sphinchter.
Miocene rules the ass of anyone who has ever bent over for them. Their
singer is boldgenug to post auf flonk himself, yet no one will ever
tell you who he is. Well, other than the *him*, should he choose to
re-veal thyself (and twat was wrong with the original vealing?). This
is a goood time for a fuckhead cascade
<ahem>
Fookheed.
the worst part is I forgot the attachment thingie after wanking the
blue blazes outa miocene
--
______ _____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ________ _____
/ __/ // / _ `/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \(_-</ _ `/ // / __/ // (_-<

- Ron Reagan Jr.
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-07-18 23:32:14 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by ryannosaurus
[...]
I thought it was rather charming actually. Like when you tell your kids
you're going to get 'em a present they'll never forget, and they open the
boxes only to find that their present is an empty box. Life is like an
empty box.

[ctrl]
Post by ryannosaurus
--