Oh!
calum?!
2003-10-22 11:44:51 UTC
Winner!

dslkgsdvcalum
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-10-22 14:00:25 UTC
Post by calum?!
Winner!
dslkgsdvcalum
YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS CALMU

[ctrl]

--

www.miocene.org
ich bin das ubermonkeh
calum?!
2003-10-23 18:56:36 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by calum?!
Winner!
dslkgsdvcalum
YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS CALMU
Not by the hair on my chinny chin fucking chin.

Usenet is shit. Where is everyone? What happened to that Geordie cow?

-[calum]zzzzzzz
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-10-24 15:55:07 UTC
Post by calum?!
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by calum?!
Winner!
dslkgsdvcalum
YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS CALMU
Not by the hair on my chinny chin fucking chin.
Usenet is shit. Where is everyone? What happened to that Geordie cow?
THIS IS HOW I KNOW YOU SHALL PAY

FOR SHE IS IN

GLESGAY

AND SHE WILL DUFF J00 UP.

[ctrl]
-[calum]zzzzzzz
ohobain
2003-10-24 16:12:23 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by calum?!
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by calum?!
Winner!
dslkgsdvcalum
YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS CALMU
Not by the hair on my chinny chin fucking chin.
Usenet is shit. Where is everyone? What happened to that Geordie cow?
THIS IS HOW I KNOW YOU SHALL PAY
FOR SHE IS IN
GLESGAY
AND SHE WILL DUFF J00 UP.
A sneak at a new mioseeen song?
--
Ro.
"I am the stupidest twat alive- HEAR ME NOW! This game is nearly as rubbish
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
[ctrl]
-[calum]zzzzzzz
calum?!
2003-10-25 17:39:59 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by calum?!
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by calum?!
Winner!
dslkgsdvcalum
YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS CALMU
Not by the hair on my chinny chin fucking chin.
Usenet is shit. Where is everyone? What happened to that Geordie cow?
THIS IS HOW I KNOW YOU SHALL PAY
FOR SHE IS IN
GLESGAY
AND SHE WILL DUFF J00 UP.
GLESGAY?!?!?! SHIT THAT PLACE IS FOR TWEE POP MERCHANTS. L!O!L! I'LL CALL
HER UP AND CALL HER TWEE!!!!!!