An Announcement
retrovium II
2004-05-30 12:23:31 UTC
This Cognac is making me very happy.
As is this Kilkenny.

What has happened to that Miohasbeen group?
-[ctrl]
PS Miocene album nearly finished, film at eleven.
Is it a thriller filum? Because that would be scary in the dark.
[ctrl][alt][del]
2004-05-30 16:05:42 UTC
Post by retrovium II
This Cognac is making me very happy.
As is this Kilkenny.
What has happened to that Miohasbeen group?
I got rid of those losers. Now I'm in an early 90s grunge group called Mio
Love Scene.
Post by retrovium II
-[ctrl]
PS Miocene album nearly finished, film at eleven.
Is it a thriller filum? Because that would be scary in the dark.
Hold me.

[ctrl]
retrovium II
2004-06-01 13:09:23 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
This Cognac is making me very happy.
As is this Kilkenny.
What has happened to that Miohasbeen group?
I got rid of those losers. Now I'm in an early 90s grunge group called Mio
Love Scene.
Okay, that sounds better than Mio Super Keen.
I would, but I'm allergic to buttons.
[ctrl][alt][del]
2004-06-03 13:07:15 UTC
Post by retrovium II
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
This Cognac is making me very happy.
As is this Kilkenny.
What has happened to that Miohasbeen group?
I got rid of those losers. Now I'm in an early 90s grunge group called Mio
Love Scene.
Okay, that sounds better than Mio Super Keen.
Does it though? DOES it really?
Post by retrovium II
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
-[ctrl]
PS Miocene album nearly finished, film at eleven.
Is it a thriller filum? Because that would be scary in the dark.
Hold me.
I would, but I'm allergic to buttons.
It's OK, these ones are chocolate.

[ctrl]
retrovium II
2004-06-03 13:11:39 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
I think this is evidence that [ctrl][alt][del] has finally lost the
Post by retrovium II
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Love Scene.
Okay, that sounds better than Mio Super Keen.
Does it though? DOES it really?
No. I was fibbing.
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by retrovium II
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
-[ctrl]
PS Miocene album nearly finished, film at eleven.
Is it a thriller filum? Because that would be scary in the dark.
Hold me.
I would, but I'm allergic to buttons.
It's OK, these ones are chocolate.
Cool. Uh, hang on, what's the centre?