The new Tool single!
ryannosaurus
2005-09-24 03:32:34 UTC
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:33:59 GMT, "WhitelectricWind"
Who's got that dealie where you can record straight from the soundcard?
Someone please catch this!
Or you just click on download.
Leave it to me to miss the obvious. *seriously*
But yeah, I thinking about that last night while I was falling asleep to
maynard's voice singing "while my whores are doing some extasy"
-Rosemary
p.s. I think maykee needs this. A new album being so serious and
complicated.. ..good to know he's still the same ol' maynard.
p.p.s. Do we think maynard put this up? Or was it adam? or none of the
above..
I think the bastard lead singer of Miocene shed 'is cockney accent and
is trolling all of myspace...
changey
you said cock.
[ctrl][alt][del]
2005-09-24 12:04:22 UTC
Post by ryannosaurus
On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:33:59 GMT, "WhitelectricWind"
Who's got that dealie where you can record straight from the soundcard?
Someone please catch this!
Or you just click on download.
Leave it to me to miss the obvious. *seriously*
But yeah, I thinking about that last night while I was falling asleep to
maynard's voice singing "while my whores are doing some extasy"
-Rosemary
p.s. I think maykee needs this. A new album being so serious and
complicated.. ..good to know he's still the same ol' maynard.
p.p.s. Do we think maynard put this up? Or was it adam? or none of the
above..
I think the bastard lead singer of Miocene shed 'is cockney accent and
is trolling all of myspace...
Ha. I wish I could claim credit for this, I really do, but it wasn't me. I
dont care enough about Tool to parody them anymore. I'm only here for the
free fudgesicles.

When DO we get the fudgesicles anyway?

[ctrl]
ryannosaurus
2005-09-26 21:49:24 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by ryannosaurus
[...]
shortly after the new freezers come on line and the laxatives kick
in...
a***@gmail.com
2005-10-02 06:52:47 UTC
from myspace:

"From: ***@myspace.com <***@myspace.com >
Date: Sep 28, 2005 8:06 PM
Subject: MySpace Account Cancellation
To: ***@gmail.com

Your account has been deleted for violating our terms of service.

This is usually one of few things:

* nude images, sexually suggestive or violent photos
* covering our banner ads with HTML
* harassing other users
* you do not meet the minimum age requirement
* spamming the classifieds, forums, or bulletins
* attempting to artificially inflate scores
* scripting the site

If you choose to return to MySpace, please follow the rules. Thanks.

Your account can not be restored. "

So yeah, that's that. Thanks for listening. I don't know how Tommy
found out, but he's right.
[ctrl][alt][del]
2005-10-02 11:30:12 UTC
Date: Sep 28, 2005 8:06 PM
Your account has been deleted for violating our terms of service.
* nude images, sexually suggestive or violent photos
* covering our banner ads with HTML
* harassing other users
* you do not meet the minimum age requirement
* spamming the classifieds, forums, or bulletins
* attempting to artificially inflate scores
* scripting the site
If you choose to return to MySpace, please follow the rules. Thanks.
Your account can not be restored. "
So yeah, that's that. Thanks for listening. I don't know how Tommy
found out, but he's right.
:,(

Still, when you're five foot three, you've a right to be angry.

[ctrl]
Hothead Paisan
2005-10-02 17:49:34 UTC
Date: Sep 28, 2005 8:06 PM
Your account has been deleted for violating our terms of service.
* nude images, sexually suggestive or violent photos
* covering our banner ads with HTML
* harassing other users
* you do not meet the minimum age requirement
* spamming the classifieds, forums, or bulletins
* attempting to artificially inflate scores
* scripting the site
If you choose to return to MySpace, please follow the rules. Thanks.
Your account can not be restored. "
So yeah, that's that. Thanks for listening. I don't know how Tommy
found out, but he's right.
okay, but you did none of their TOS violations. was it the fact that
you were impersonating a pretentious rock band?
Hothead
Living in a war-driven economy, we men are taught to distance ourselves from
our emotions, to control them. Emotional men don't make good soldiers.
It's difficult to suppress a supposed enemy if you're armed with an
M16 and empathy. MJK
a***@gmail.com
2005-10-03 20:31:18 UTC
using trademarked/copyrighted intellectual property, in this case the
band's name, without permission. in other words, saying it was tool's
new single when it wasn't, despite the fact that it should be obvious
to anyone with half a brain within 15 seconds of the song that it isn't
them.