Announcing Something
ryannosaurus
2003-08-18 17:00:28 UTC
After slamming down double-shots of alt.music.miocene ,
After slamming down double-shots of alt.fan.blujuju , blujuju
After slamming down double-shots of alt.fan.blujuju , blujuju
After slamming down double-shots of alt.fan.blujuju , "blujuju"
http://blu-is-back.port5.com/
45 new graphics waiting to go on your desktop. I was /busy/
while offline.
blu
wow!
Thanks rhyanosaurus. Those are my 'dark' period.
Don't ask when the 'light' one starts, cuz I don't know that it
ever will.
heh, makes me want to start a kewl rawk band so you could do all
the album cover art :)
Excellent!!!
I've already got one person who's gonna hire me for that... when
they make their cd. No word as of now /when/ that's gonna happen,
though.
heh, someone should hook you up with those bastards from miocene,
since their singer actually reads usenet when he isn't passed out
under a floatilla of transgendered beagles after one too many kegs of
newkie brown, and rumore has it they might actually produce another
one of those album thingies and could potentially be trolled into
putting actual art on the next cover instead of photos of a high
school aged marilyn manson in a tu tu (not that there's anything wrong
with that, mind you)
Mmm....Manson.
Listen, Ryaneesawrus, I have a friend who's in a band called Tidalmind who'd
love blu's artwork. They all have dyed hair and sing about They Live and
such. They're about to put their album out, I'm in the process of mastering
it for them. I'm not sure they could afford to pay but they could send you
all beans in the mail (for I know you are without baked beans due to power
outage). The new site isn't quite up yet (www.tidalmind.com) but I'll
forward the address onto 'em. BEWARE VANDERHORNE!
this could result in a whole thread about eating beans with George
Wendt...
--
______ _____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ________ _____
/ __/ // / _ `/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \(_-</ _ `/ // / __/ // (_-<

mhm31x8
smeeter#39
CoT#420

"Comparing Ronald Reagan and George W Bush is like
comparing a grown man to a garden gnome."
- Ron Reagan Jr.
blujuju
2003-08-19 04:02:00 UTC
[...]
Damn, you think I could compete with Marilyn Manson in a tu tu?
I'm overwhelmed.
--
blu

http://blu-is-back.port5.com
**dark and decadent gfx**
http://biteybits.port5.com
is my homepage
go see why
blujuju
2003-08-19 04:05:53 UTC
[...]
Beans? Hmmm... maybe the dry kind, but the canned ones taste funny.
Like a can.
We'd really have to talk about that.
[ctrl]
--
______ _____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ________ _____
/ __/ // / _ `/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \(_-</ _ `/ // / __/ // (_-<

go see why
blujuju
2003-08-24 05:05:47 UTC
Post by blujuju
[...]
Bottled beans?
Is there really such a thing?
[ctrl]
Post by blujuju
[ctrl]
--
______ _____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ________ _____
/ __/ // / _ `/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \(_-</ _ `/ // / __/ // (_-<

go see why
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-26 09:11:54 UTC
Post by blujuju
Post by blujuju
[...]
Let's hope so, for the sake of poor Ryan and his delicious pets.

[ctrl]
Post by blujuju
[ctrl]
Post by blujuju
[ctrl]
--
______ _____ ____ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ________ _____
/ __/ // / _ `/ _ \/ _ \/ _ \(_-</ _ `/ // / __/ // (_-<
go see why
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-21 08:21:19 UTC
Post by ryannosaurus
[...]
While they're looking at my website.
How fucking cool is that?
It's certainly much healthier than what they USUALLY do while looking at
websites....

[ctrl]
--
blu
http://blu-is-back.port5.com
go see why
[ctrl][alt][del]
2003-08-26 09:11:21 UTC
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
Post by ryannosaurus
[...]
I don't know how they do it. I need both hands.
And now you see the true value of roadies. \-L_-/

[ctrl]
Post by [ctrl][alt][del]
[ctrl]
--